Flight plan export option for Black Box Simulation

Any plan to get a BlackboxSimulation flgihtplan export tool on the PFPX next version?
I fly  a340 alot but miss a flightplan export option so I can load the FPL right in the MCDU.
Hope it is possible to plan something with that,I hope it come with the next update.

Electricclay2000

• 4 weeks later...

Not much point as BlackBox say they will not provide for uploading flightplans into the MCDU until a later version that 0.85 is released (can't remember whether it is 0.90 or 1.00)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
14 minutes ago, yvesamuel said:

Any update???

On 6.3.2016 at 0:34 PM, chumley said:

Not much point as BlackBox say they will not provide for uploading flightplans into the MCDU until a later version that 0.85 is released (can't remember whether it is 0.90 or 1.00)

Hi,

Here is what I found on their forum :

"If you are an advanced user and want to load a flight plan (company route) into the MCDU follow these steps:

1. Get FSBUILD2.4.1, update the NAVDATA to same AIRAC cycle as your BBS aircraft. This is a critical step to avoid problems.
2. Make sure you create the PSS Airbus output folder, for example: C:\FLIGHTSIM\LOCKHEED MARTIN\PREPAR3D V3\PSS\Airbus A3XX
3. Plan your flight in the standard plan format, e.g.: ALVE1W ALVEN UP430 BONAN UT430 LAGSA
4. Copy your route into the FSBUILD Flight Plan box and set departure/arrival airport. Alternatively you can use FSBUILD to plan the entire flight for you. Its a very good flight planner and was around a long time before PFPX
5. Press "BUILD"to create the route. You should get a message that the .PSS file has been created. If you get an error message make sure the correct folder exists.
6. Copy the file you created to your BBS flight plan folder, for example: C:\FlightSim\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\BlackBox Simulation\Airbus A330 Family
7. Load the BBS Airbus. On the MCDU INIT enter the flight plan file name in company route field. The file name format is DDDD-AAAA (DDDD=Departure ICAO AAAA=Arrival ICAO)
8. Limitations on departure - once the flight plan is loaded you cannot select a departure runway/SID but you can add the SID way-points and altitude constraints. Usually ATC will vector you so not a major issue. If you include the SID in use (like the example above where ALVE1W in the SID) in your plan its possible to automatically build the SID into the flight plan.
9. Limitations on arrival - again you cant select the arrival runway and STAR but there is a simple work around. Just go to the last way-point and make a lateral revision. Select ALTN and enter the same arrival airport again. This resets the arrival airport and allows runway and STAR selection.

I mentioned above this is for advanced users but it works. If you have questions please post them and I'll do my best to help. "

So, it seems PSS export file should work, but I cannot find PSS export in PFPX.

Best regards

Yves

• 6 months later...

I have the BBS A-330 and PFPX, solution for me was to export the flight plan to FSX documents folder then copy and paste into blackbox flightplan folder..works everytime..if this doesnt work for you then i'm not sure if there will be another solution.....

• 4 months later...
On 7/6/2017 at 11:34 AM, MikeyJS75 said:

I have the BBS A-330 and PFPX, solution for me was to export the flight plan to FSX documents folder then copy and paste into blackbox flightplan folder..works everytime..if this doesnt work for you then i'm not sure if there will be another solution.....

What format was the export?

Thanks

Ray

Archived