The launch of the game problem

Clement84

Hello,

I buy by CD '' Omnibus Simulator '' . I installed the game. I entered the '' Registration-Key '' on the software ( Aerosoft Launcher ). The code has been validated and the software tells me "State of activation: product activated. But when I start the game , he told me : '' Omsi has not been activated properly. Use Aerosoft Launcher for activation ''

I am on Windows 10 . I can not download the new version of the Aerosoft Launcher. I have the version 1.1.0.2                   When I try of download the new version , my computer tells me : '' An error (-5001 : 0x80070002 ) has occured while running the setup. Please make sure you have finished any previous setup and closed other applications. If the error still occurs , please contact your vendor. ''

Can you help me please?

Thank you

Hello Sir,

please make sure you download

The latest OMSI Version from support.aerosoft.com and install it

The latest Aerosoft Launcher Version from aerosoft.de/launcher and install it

After this, you should be good to go.
For the Error 5001 i found this https://www.google.de/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=error%205001%20installshield

Archived