AES few more airports

jay907uk

• Developer
Hi

Would you beable to do Paris CDG and Toulouse which are both Aerosoft products at some point please.

Thanks

Jason

Yes,

but CDG is a very big airport and need some more time.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

And you know Dan, your wish is my command... scheduled for next week (but we could have some delays if we hit problems). Boston, Seattle, Midway, SFO.

I heard you discuss it in another thread so I was just making my feelings known. Thank you so much for providing this wonderful addon to your friends across the pond. As for timelines, it will come when it is finished. :D

• Developer
Forgot their golden classic - Dubai?

:D

Anyway thanks for the new ones!

Looking forward to them.

AES seems to me like a great car with limited fuel.

Now we can burn some more "petrol"...

Dubai is under construction, but releated to some design issues, I will need some more time here (together with Flytampa)

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Oliver!

Thaks for your usual immediate and optimistic answer! :D

I asked about Dubai since this is one of the sceneries I fly to most.

As you seemingly co-operate with SimWings and Fly Tampa, I hope other developers will also want to take part in AES.

I mean payware scenery artists, like for example Cloud9, UK2000 or SwedFlight Pro.

Is there also any future chance for some common AESing with our freeware giants or you're planning to stick to payware stuff?

I mean titles like: ISD (Rome, Milan), FISD (Helsinki), HSP (Athens) and, of course, VOZ (Sydney, Melbourne)?

I'm asking not in order to put stress, since I wholeheartedadly appreciate your work and thank you for it, but just because I'm really curious how much potential AES has, at least in your eyes.

Thanks in advance,

Rafal

Oliver,

just three words :

YOU ARE THE GIANT !!! :lol:

and George too :wink:

Thank you very, very much for next AES's story.

Regards

Gwidon

PS.Rafal, czyz, nie sa geniealni ??? :wink: