Random Black screen?

Vernibob

Hi All,

Whilst in flight using any of the airbus's i occasionally get a random black screen? I can still hear the sim carrying on in the back ground and it normally happens if i accidentally hit "save flight" instead of the radio panel. The stranger thing is even if i save the game and load it back up it still get the black screen! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!

Surly this isn't a graphical thing?

• Aerosoft

Hello,

no, type "eventvwr.exe" in the search bar in your os and hit enter. Then navigate to windows protocols -> applications. In there you should find logs just after the crash has happenend. Maybe this can lead to a solution.

Jonas

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't been able to reply recently been busy with real life!! (yawn). It turns out I had some more issues with my FSX and decided to write a brand new topic about it. It turns out the fix for my entire FSX was just to go out and purchase FSX:SE. Fixed the lot!!  

Oh and thank you all for the help!! :) 

Archived