Mega Rome Update

sk5645

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the problem is on the P3D BGL. Has it been recompiled like the FSX one?

If you will produce a new installer, please call it v 1.021 or so on, so it's clear it's a new version.

On ‎23‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 9:30 AM, OPabst said:

Please unpack the attached file in the Scenery folder. The Installer has an old file included.

LIRF_Docking.zip

Hi

LIRF_Docking.BGL file contained in Your zip has a date of 2015/11/04 that in the scenery folder of Rome V1.02 is dated  2016/02/17

Is it correct to replace the newer version with the older one ?

Thanks

After waiting for several months for the update, with it's release we now have several issues :

- autogen issue

- incorrect taxiway signs

- incorrect ILS frequencies

Hasn't it been tested ?

I really hope that we won't have to wait several months again.. This is the Mega Airport series which is normally top notch..

• Developer

Ok, regarding the LIRF_Docking.BGL reproduce the issue when loading at Runway 25. Attached a new Version where the autogen is back, could only test it in P3D 2.x yet. But I think it has the same effect in 3.x

- not working, work in process

45 minutes ago, OPabst said:

Ok, regarding the LIRF_Docking.BGL reproduce the issue when loading at Runway 25. Attached a new Version where the autogen is back, could only test it in P3D 2.x yet. But I think it has the same effect in 3.x

LIRF_Docking for P3D.zip

P3Dv3.2 - Same results as before. 25 no autogen. 7 autogen is ok.

Amos

Oliver, I have a day of and will check this thread for updates.

I have P3Dv3.2 so if I can test let me know :

pctuning at ziggo.nl

Regards,

Gerard

• Developer
vor 2 Stunden , Anxarces sagte:

Oliver, thanks for the update. However it did not work for me in both P3D versions (2.5 and 3.2). I still have no autogen when starting at 25.

Ok, look's like it goes once and once not. Will check that tomorrow, must first download P3D 3.2

• Developer
vor 14 Minuten, Anxarces sagte:

Thanks Oliver. The new file fixed the issue in both 2.5 and 3.2. I realy appreciate your effort on fixing this problem.

Thanks for the positive feedback, will inform Aerosoft next week.

btw, I don't have any apron animated traffic (AESlite), have used the P3D 2.5 option, did you have it in one version. Have no idea, why it is not included.

Thank you Oliver! Can't test until next Tuesday but I am very happy that you managed. Concerning AESLite, when installing Rome on P3D (I have v3.2) it does not install AESLite. I was curious why it did not work in P3D and copied all the AES Lite files from the FSX installation to P3D. Conclusion: it works in P3D as well! That's a great joy! Thanks also for that!

Hi Oliver,

I just checked the different versions regarding AES Lite. In FSX it is present and working. In both P3D versions it is completly missing. The bgl-files starting with "AESlite*" are not there, the textures starting with "AL_AS-*" are not there and the configuration tool "LIRFTraffic" is missing as well.

After copying the relevant files (as mentioned above by ca210270) from FSX, AES Lite works great in P3D 2.5 and 3.2. Seems like the installer just did not copy these files.

Regards,

Uli

Archived