TacPack/Tacan/ILS Mod

edakridge1

I am working on a gauge that can be added to the F-14 to read Both TacPack Tacans and ILS. It does not modify any Aerosoft gauges and works in both single and multiplayer modes.I will post a link as soon as it is thoroughly tested .

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Roger, This is just a "Stop-gap" until the update is released. I didn't mean to deride Aerosoft's developer's by any means. It is just that I fly primarily multiplayer and felt that this was one function that I could fix quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

edakridge1,

First, thank you for this awesome stop-gap! I found that it works in all cases that I have tested. It also makes waiting for the update a lot more bearable (no offense meant there, John - take your time).

Second, is there a way to tweak the ILS needles in vertical movement? While on-speed (AoA) the top-half of the ILS needles appear just above bank angle hash marks. Assuming I made no errors in installation, it would improve ILS visibility if they could be adjusted upwards into view. 

Once again, very nice work and thanks

- Cheers

Archived