P3D V3 installers

A320LHBP

Hello.. I would like to know when the updates for  Lisbon, Madeira, , Barcelona, Corfu, Gibralta are being created. All of these airports are useless in P3DV3. Even by coaxing them to install by redirecting the installers many of the features do not work or the elevations are wrong.

Regards... Rob

um yes i would also like to know when the p3d v3 installers would be ready please.

I would like to use my mega Frankfurt scenery again. I dont see much from aerosoft for p3d v3 at the monment   :D

Thanks

Tim

There's a page where you can download patches to make all these lights work. You have to install these patches to every singe airport you wish. I'm not quite sure whether there is one for Boston. In case of need you could google for it - I'm

sure there will be something.

Of course there is also a description in English of all the things you have to do:

http://simmershome.de/native-p3dv2-light-patches/

For some of the downloads you have to register on this website, but most of them can be downloaded directly.

I hope this could help you.

Kind regards

Tim

• Aerosoft

Hello guys,

we are still migrating installers for sceneries. I don't have any schedule and i don't know which airports will be done, sorry.

Jonas

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if it makes any difference but just want to add one more airport I'm really hoping we'll see a true P3Dv3.x installer for and that is Oslo. I consider that airport one of the best out there so it's a real pity when you can't fly to Oslo anymore in P3Dv3.

Be great to know if they are doing, Madeira, Lisbon and Faro great airports :) I miss them.

I'm hoping Aerosoft or another producer brings them out, one will be first to get my cash.

• 11 months later...

Archived