Restrictions for OJAI?

Every time I plan a flight from OJAI westwards, say to LFPG,  the plan first takes me northeast within Jordan, and then north towards northwest Syria and on wards.

This adds a considerable distance to the flight for no reason I can comprehend.

I do not see how this makes any sense, so I believe there may be some sort of "restrictions?" somewhere that are causing this?

Is there a way to check for these somewhere within PFPX?

I am having to do all "westward" flights through routefinder, and would prefer to use pfpx.

Thanks for any insight or help in figuring this out.

For some reason I am not able to edit the post, so I will include a plan to EGLL here to show the route I get from PFPX:

LUDA1S LUDAN L200 KUPRI A412 ZELAF R785 NIKAS UL619 VESAR UB545 MUT UL619 KFK UA16 VADEN N618 NAVOD UN618 MOPUG DCT ABETI UL610 PABSA UQ610 INBED UL610 BATTY UL608 DENUT UL610 RAPIX T87 LAM BIG3D

And one from Routefinder:

OJAI SID TALMI UJ10 BGN UH1 PURLA H1B SUVAS UL53 KAROL UL995 RDS UL609 MES UG18 FSK UL608 DOL UQ310 KRH UZ210 LIRSU UL608 DENUT UL610 LAM STAR EGLL

The Routefinder plan should should indicate a direct from the SID exit ( MUVIN ) to TALMI. You would need to create this direct using the editor in PFPX as there are are no airways linking MUVIN and TALMI leading to the NE generated departure.

Also note the EUROLL3A restriction:

MANDATORY FOR OJ* VIA LLLL FIR$ ALL DEPARTURES FROM AND OVER OJ VIA LLLL FIR MANDATORY VIA:

1)TALMI J10S ADDVA J10S BGN H1/UH1 PURLA H1 GITLA 

2)TALMI J10S ADDVA J10S BGN H1/UH1 PURLA H1B SUVAS

Archived