TNCB update/recompile to work with SODE V1.3

yakyak

Hi,

Can the developers or tech support let me know if TNCB will be recompiled to work with SODE V1.3?

I have tried using SODE V1.3 with it and the windsocks work well but the triggerable PAPI lights don't work fully. Although the associated .xml file has the runways reversed, I can only get the runway 28 left and right PAPI lights to turn off and on. The option to change the runway 10 lights do not come up when I bring up the SODE menu.

Best regards.

Nick

• Developer

Hi Nick,

Does TNCB have SODE jetways? If not, it is compatible with SODE V1.3.

The fact that only one PAPI is triggerable via the menu is a bug of SODE, which is fixed in V1.3.1. There is a "trick" to get the other PAPI to the list: In the xml, add a fake <Group Name="Fake"/> entry at the very end (or after the two PAPI groups). The bug ignores the last <Group> entry, so by adding a fake group, it just ignores that one and lists the previous ones correctly.

Thanks again for your excellent input to these forums. Your help is invaluable given the amount of developers using SODE.

When do you think 1.31 will be available? And will everything that works in 1.3 work in 1.31?

Nick

Archived