Quick method to find airports with AES installed.

Over the past few years I have installed AES in many airports.

Some airports have had updates or a different developer has made a new version of an airport.

Before I buy another credit pack is there a quick method in the FS9 & FSX which shows that AES is already purchased for a particular airport/developer.

Like an AES code in the airport scenery folders.

I am not talking about the AES Help programme

• Developer

When you open AESHelp and you go to the Airport page, you find a Button below the list "Create Airportlist".

After you pressed this button, you find a Airportlist.csv File in the mainfolder of AES

This file you can open for example this Excel and then you have a table with all Airport. In one colum you find the Assigned Credits.

Whilst Oliver's instructions will give you a file it's not suitable for Excel as all the data is in one column.

If you open Excel, create a new workbook and then select Data - From Text.

Filter for *.csv, navigate to the AES folder and select AES Airportlist.csv. Press Import.

The wizard will suggest Delimited. Press Next.

Change Tab to Semicolon, Press Next, Finish and then confirm in Existing Worksheet.

You can now see the data in separate columns. :D

Downloaded the Airport list as suggested, changed the extension from .csv to .xlr which created the Excel file.

Downloaded new credits from SimMarket and the new AES Version 240b also came with the credits.

Had no issues with the credit install.

Archived