Mathijs Kok

Approaching Innsbruck

Hey, I'm not 100% sure, but I think that the gates are now also marked with the yellow taxilines.

vor 3 Stunden , OE-LGH sagte:

Hey, I'm not 100% sure, but I think that the gates are now also marked with the yellow taxilines.

Not to my knowledge - my local fellow designers are telling me that 10 positions are marked now with yellow ground markings (and numbered) but for the time being no yellow lines are leading to the parking positions. However - the most recent paintings on the ground are considered in the project.

There really is no airport with a more stunning setting is there? I remember the first time I disembarked there. I seriously wondered how we ended up in the valley.

On 5/7/2016 at 13:42, designteam sagte:

Not to my knowledge - my local fellow designers are telling me that 10 positions are marked now with yellow ground markings (and numbered) but for the time being no yellow lines are leading to the parking positions. However - the most recent paintings on the ground are considered in the project.

There are now small yellow rectangles on the ground, just for reference for the ground workers, but no lines.

A other question, will the scenery have the new Terminal extension in front of the Terrace? The Terrace btw. is now on floor level, so no more small stairs down.

And Innsbruck has now also flood light poles along the Apron.

vor 8 Stunden , AUA521 sagte:

There are now small yellow rectangles on the ground, just for reference for the ground workers, but no lines.

A other question, will the scenery have the new Terminal extension in front of the Terrace? The Terrace btw. is now on floor level, so no more small stairs down.

And Innsbruck has now also flood light poles along the Apron.

to your questions: yes, as far as I have the pictures I am about to rework the airside from the terminal. If you have the possibility to support me with fotos please send me a PN.

The light poles are already there - see the pics here in the forum.

vor 7 Stunden , designteam sagte:

to your questions: yes, as far as I have the pictures I am about to rework the airside from the terminal. If you have the possibility to support me with fotos please send me a PN.

The light poles are already there - see the pics here in the forum.

Thanks for the answer.

Cool to hear, would be a pleasure to make some photos.

The light poles photo i must have overlooked, looks great.

Time for some other pics from the P3D version: As far as the buildings are concerned I more or less finalized the northern part of the apron. Nice to see that the first small plane visits the very first time :). Grass and some other stuff is yet to be placed but it gives a quite good impression that the scenery is more than just an update of the versions from 2010.

isv_01_20160511.jpg

isv_02_20160511.jpg

isv_03_20160511.jpg

isv_04_20160511.jpg

isv_05_20160511.jpg

isv_06_20160511.jpg

Really cool to see my home Airport in this updated state!

May I ask if this new version of Innsbruck will be like the whole new product as Frankfurt V2? or will it be an update for Innsbruck's old version (Box Version)?

I'd also like to enquire about the progress or any kind of timeline. Thx

Nice to see you around Kosta.

From what I remember, the scenery is a complete new version rather than an update.

Yes, the scenery is actively being worked on.

There has been no published timeline.

Best wishes!

Is this the same as the just released JustSim Innsbruck or will this be a different addon?

Aerosoft should contract JustSim - these guys are amazing, work straightforward and produce high quality sceneries for FSX/ Prepar3D. Notably, they also provide rapid conversion to XPlane!   

I would like to know if AS decided if there will be an upgrade price for current users or not? 

Thanks,

vor 28 Minuten, mseiwald sagte:

Is this the same as the just released JustSim Innsbruck or will this be a different addon?

No. Justsim is an independent developer, so is the scenery. Now that an other developer just brougth out a good-looking scenery for Innsbruck, what good reasons do we have to wait for Aerosoft's / Gianni's remake of Innsbruck (despite being a loyal customer or hoping for an upgrade price if one owns the 2010er version)? The feature list and textures look great so far. If one would know Aerosoft's timeline for the release of the remake of Innsbruck, we could possibly wait...

Yeah if that is the case i would also like to know the timeline. If it will take much longer i think i'll also get the JustSim version.

Unfortunately the same happened with Salzburg... Aerosoft version was still WIP and JustSim released it. I feel sorry for Gianni, but this is how the market works. Of course everyone is free to wait for the Aerosoft version to see the differences and make a choice, but a lot of people do not have the patience.

4 minutes ago, Er!k said:

Unfortunately the same happened with Salzburg... Aerosoft version was still WIP and JustSim released it. I feel sorry for Gianni, but this is how the market works. Of course everyone is free to wait for the Aerosoft version to see the differences and make a choice, but a lot of people do not have the patience.

indeed, indeed. Not a lot that we can do about it. 

Die Grafik ist huebsch, aber alles sehr steril, da keine Parkplaetze definiert, kein Flugverkehr, nada...nix...da gefaellt mir meine portierte Approaching Innsbruck Version von 2010 in P3D besser, trotz schlechterer Grafik und veralteten Gebaeuden. Das Flair spielt fuer mich zumindest auch eine Rolle und die ist momentan bei der Justsim version nicht vorhanden. Was will ich mit nem leeren Flugplatz...Ahja, 1 statisches Flugzeug is da...grad eingefallen.  (Bitte in Englisch übersetzen :))

Short: I would not recommend it at the moment, except you like very lonely steril airports without any airplanes, except yours. 

Oh, and before 1min i tried the first time to took off in LOWI. It is like drivin over a  turnip field, extremely bumpy, like there is no runway.

If Aerosoft would have thrown Lowi in this state onto the market, you would bash them like hell :)

1 hour ago, Motormike said:

Oh, and before 1min i tried the first time to took off in LOWI. It is like drivin over a  turnip field, extremely bumpy, like there is no runway.

In that case you have a mesh problem as I have no problems with the JustSim LOWI.

Strange, because i am not the only one with this problem...and LOWI is at first position in manager. Also the problem is not the whole runway, it is at both sides parts of the beginning, also at parts of the taxiways.. (sorry my english sucks)

Do you have any parking spots or aircraft traffic? 

many people in P3D V2 & V3 facebook group have the same problems and also some more, like missing lights etc...