Carenado C90 GTX HD

Ripcord

I would like to ask why this aircraft is available on the EURO web-store site and not on the US web-store.

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=13750&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation&s_language=english

I purchased the original one on Aerosoft's store and I have been waiting to get the new one at a discount.  Not quite sure what the problem is here.

I suppose I could use the EU shop.  I'd pay in Euro and since I cannot log into my existing Aerosoft account, I would not get the update discount, thus defeating the purpose.  I could use another web-store that sells in US dollars, if I wanted to just pay full price. 

This is a little disappointing in that you are still carrying and selling the original C90 product by Carenado and I purchased it here, on your US site.  It means those of us that purchased it in the past are not going to be eligible for these 'existing customers that upgrade' price discounts that are offered by Carenado.  I realize Carenado is just as much at fault here, but it does make me think twice before purchasing anything like that again from this web store (eg, not developed by Aerosoft).  In fact, most likely I just won't buy the C90 at all, as I cannot really justify another $40 for a product that I already own.

UPDATE:

The EU site does recognize me after all, I just needed to register for it and it logs me in. However it does not seem to allow me to add this product to my shopping basket.  It says it is out of stock. Is that because I am a US customer?

• 4 months later...

So I checked this again.  I am able to log into the EU shop and now I am able to purchase the C90 GTX (place it in my cart).  But no upgrade discount is given.

Is this something that is planned or am I just out of luck on this one?

Now they have released an HD version of the C208B, which I also purchased on your store.  Hopefully I will not be out of luck on two airplane upgrades.  I think you can understand that I am keen to get this worked out somehow.

Archived