A320/321 Multiple issues

Hi so I am having a number of issues with this aircraft as follows

1- Aircraft config does not open error is - file sharedconfig.cfg not found

2- fuel planner does not open error is - settings folder does not exsist

3- In game with aircraft loaded the view pan on my joy does not work (have tested and is working on all other aircraft)

4- I've been following YouTube start up tutorials and the batt switches don't power up the aircraft in full as in not the same as in videos even cold and dark a can still hear various sounds where in this videos it is quite and then noise on batt start up

I have a suspicion something is wrong with install, I have re installed 5 times with same issues also in FMC I cant load the start up state when pressed aircraft go's cold and dark and the doors and external services are greyed out too.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello, 

have you installed the bus as administrator, meaning right clicked the Installer exe file and selected "run as administrator" from the context menu? 

In case you are using P3D you need to manually install SimConnect. You would find the Installer here:

P3D\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib\SimConnect.msi

Also the FS2 Crew that came with it the panel or whatever is missing, never have I had so much issues with a pay ware aircraft );

As I talked about with the videos I watch for the start up they all look different to mine as in I follow them step by step but I have switches that still have off lit up or display fault on them, I have spent the last 30 odd hours on goggle and youtube and in game tring to fix all of this with no luck. If a Aero soft admin reads this I just want to say for the large amount of money I spent on this product for it not to work is just very saddening, thanks to anyone else that can please help me.

Solved right click zip folder and go to properties and click unblock, Uninstall restart pc then unzip and reinstall and restart pc, i then searched sharedconfig.cfg on pc and moved that folder that is was in to the file path config was trying to get it from and volla! It open and plane works perfect now! 

the only issues are the view pan and now a new issue where I cant save and return to a flight the aircraft loses power and data from the FMC, other then that just the struggle of learning the autopilot, cant get it to follow a flight path and the plane climbs and climbs to dangerous heights even with alt set too whatever needed.

Archived