A/THR problem at cruise & speed problem

Dtatt12

Dear Aerosoft & Others,

I have a problem with the A/THR at cruise, when the speed is slightly off target, maybe 1 - 5 kts, the auto throttle goes straight to full throttle, and when it is slightly above target 1 - 5 kts, it goes straight to idle and this happens constantly, and is really bugging me. Can you please help?

I also have a problem with the speed, when climbing in OP CLB today I was noticing the speed was being very unusual (it was increasing by about 10 knots then back down 10 knots) in one second, once I levelled off the speed went so high that the overspeed warning lit up. May I have some help on these two issues?

Regards,

Harry

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Harry, 

what version of the bus do have installed? This was a known problem in 1.30, but was fixed with hotfixes and is of course also fixed in 1.31.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you have the download version, you get the latest version from your reseller or, in case you bought it directly from Aerosoft, from your shop account.

But remember, Version 1.31 is only a full installer and therefore needs a complete new install, following this guide:

Nevermind. Found my install .exe for the A318/A319 and it says 1.31. Must have been an isolated incident last night as it's the first time it has happened.

Archived