My Traffic 2013 with P3Dv3

Leslie

Is there a way to use Aerosoft My Traffic 2013 in P3Dv3?

I have successfully used a migration tool for Aerosoft FSX sceneries but so far no luck with My traffic 2013.

Leslie

• Deputy Sheriffs

Don't know if it is possible to get My Traffic 2013 up and running in P3D, but this topic might be of interest for you:

Hello Leslie:

After a few tweaking I got it working successfully.  I used Estonia migration tool, but after that there are a few things you need to do or make sure the migration tool did.

First-make sure my traffic was added to your scenery library (Lockheed Martin/Prepar3D v3/MyTraffic), if not, added like you would do an add-on scenery.

Second-Go to "c:programData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\simobject.cfg" and make sure the migration tool added the following entry (if not added to it):

[Entry.xx] (the xx symbolizes any number as it varies from user to user, if the last number on your cfg is 10 then add the entry as 11)

Active=True

Path=MyTraffic\Aircraft

And third, in the same ProgramData folder go to the the scenery.cfg and add:

[Area.xxx] (again the xxx symbolizes any number as it varies from user to user)

Tittle=MyTraffic 2013

Local=MyTraffic

Layer=XXX (same as the number of area)

Active=True

Required=False

In my case I only had to do the first and third steps. The second was done by the migration tool.

Hope this help you

Raul

Archived