Twin Otter Extended: Inside Out

MarkHurst

I have written a new eBook, available now from the Kindle store. You can read a sample and check out the table of contents by clicking the pic below. (Make sure you go to your country's Kindle store if you want to purchase!)

US Kindle store.

UK Kindle store.

• 9 months later...
On 11/18/2016 at 1:33 PM, expire said:

This looks fascinating - I trust that you have good section on the damn Autopilot.  It is driving me mad.

Yes, the AP is covered. I can't claim it's comprehensive but it's as much as I know :)

Hi Mark

Just to let you know I have read your book and found it very informative.  The Autopilot section was helpful - but I am pretty sure there is glitch on my set-up (Steam Edition).

Unfortunately the Aerosoft help desk gave the bare minimum response to a query that I raised so I am no further along.

Would you have thought that I need to install historic patches to the latest download V1.1.1? I wouldn't have thought so - what do you think?

All the best

Mike

Archived