Offset

cgentil

Please check your starting and ending waypoints.  It should work when you enter those.

Additionally, I'm told the Offset does not work on A321 and may cause a CTD. This has already been noted.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I also have the same issue.

On the first try I managed to program a 5nm offset to the L between 2 WPT with a 30° intercept. Problem: the offset course ramained as a dashed line and the aircraft tried to follow it but flew in circles. It was almost like it couldn't find the starting point of the offset. I continued to fly the offset manualy using HDG. At the end of the path I reactivated LNAV before intercepting the normal path and the A320 turned around and tried again to get to the starting point of the offset. Deleting the offset lead the aircraft on the right path.

On the second attempt to fly an offset, it generated a CTD and FSX was unusable after restart (it was like having only 15fps). I had to restart the PC in order to get it working again.

Archived