Tahiti X compatibility NXGN tree issue

Christiaan

I have updated the NXGN but I have palm trees all over the airport where no trees should be.

As I did not get an answer a couple of years ago I returned to my previous NTAA  purchase from FlightScene.

However I still want to enjoy the NXGN version.

One member wrote that it seemed that the trees were in the Tahiti X from Aerosoft and that there was now way of deleting these at Papeete.

Using the NXGN Afcad the FSX the aircraft starts on the runway then after 5 seconds it springs to the right ending up on the grass.

This also makes the palms trees, which should not be there at all, move also onto the tarmac etc.

NXGN FS9 has no trees ( as this should be) and there has no issues with another Tahiti scenery.

Afcad properties.

Aerosoft Afcad   Lat. -17.556666657    Long.-149.611389041   Alt. 1.524

NXGN Afcad      Lat. -17.55224973      Long.-149.604341984   Alt. 1.523

Any advice how this issue can be solved.

• Aerosoft

Hello Christian,

im kind of confused, which version of Tahiti are we now talking about? Could you provide a screenshot if its ours? Did you modify anything?

Jonas

Hi Jonas,

I have the Aerosoft Tahiti X and when I put the NXGN Simulation version of NTAA airport in the scenery library I get trees all over the runway.

I also have Flightscene NTAA and this is compatible with the Tahiti X but I bought the NXGN as it is more more detailed then Flightscene.

The Flightscene has three exclude bgl's ( ntaa, hotel, building_autogen) where NXGN has none.

Have sent an e-mail to NXGN but have not a reply as present, also there was no mention of compatibility with other addons.

As you can see from the above properties there are differen Lat/Long readings.

Attached is images of NXGN in FS9 which is perfect, but then there is no Tahiti X there,

not a tree in sight on the airport

I thought that I had made an image in FSX, mistaken.

Any suggestions, not modified anything but just installed the latest NXGN update.

I have a reasonable airport before I un-installed but I did not back it up and therefore cannot remembered what I had changed.

Can I use the excludes from Flightscene or will this mess everything up.

At the moment I have Tahiti X & Flightscene working in FSX

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Archived