Checklists and GPWS sounds not working after takeoff

kevinh

After takeoff and clean up the checklist audio stops being played. However, checklist actions are happening as expected. Also there are no altitude callouts or retard call. No cabin crew announcements after landing. The last cabin announcement I heard was about switching off seat belt signs during the climb. If I shutdown at the gate and wait for the checklist to restart, cockpit preparation audio is played as normal. I checked the Sound_ASC folders and all the sound files are present and play if run manually.

This problem started with the 1.31 update, all the audio worked perfectly before that.

I'm running the Airbus in FSX-SE, under Windows 7-64

Any help and advice much appreciated

Kevin

For lack of any other ideas, I decided to try a clean reinstall of the Airbus. This seems to have worked so it must have been an installation issue. All sounds are playing as they should.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived