FSX SE Crashing!

TuckerGTI

Hi,

I am using the A318-A321 combo pack and have just installed Active Sky Next and when using Active Sky Next in tandem with the Airbus, FSX Crashes. I have attached my event logs. Please help!

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.62615.0, time stamp: 0x559f9a9a
Faulting module name: fmgs.dll, version: 1.2.7.82, time stamp: 0x552db3f3
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00036b03
Faulting process id: 0x1b00
Faulting application start time: 0x01d1509d15b441b5
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\fmgs.dll
Report Id: 9e654c4c-ad98-4ab7-bf07-9f87b278f271
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

The flight plan made me go in a loop for some reason the second time, so I pressed the DCT in the left MCC. The first time nothing at all, but the MCC was not following the correct flight path or speed

Hello again Tucker,

Some users have a problem with Crash to Desktop (CTD) when using the Direct To function. Regretably, we have not been able to isolate the cause of this problem thus far, but we are still trying.  It's been incredibly difficult because none of the developers or test team have been able to cause a CTD of their systems using the Direct To function.  What I can tell you is the FMS code has been re-written for the next update, and we are hopeful this will solve the problem (but again, we can't be sure because we can't replicate the problem).

Please see THIS THREAD about this issue. The last fhe posts offer a temporary work around.

I'll close this thread as I believe we've addressed the issue you're having, but if i haven't addressed the specific issue you're having please open another thread with more specific action that causes your CTD.

Best of luck, and Happy Flights!

Archived