Please Please please Paint "Nepal Airlines" A320

Lord Airlines

First apologies to the OP ( good luck with your request )

@PatrickZ

Why do you find it neccessary to act as a pimp for donations to Holger's new PC ?

Forum members are well aware of his "predicament " and have the choice to donate or not , without you reminding them in every paint request . Aerosoft have stated ( more than once ) that Holger is a member of the development team , his paints are included in the product and with his name in the manual . There must be a " spare " PC somewhere in the Aerosoft building that could have been " loaned " out so that Holger can continue with his work .

Other painters have to face the fact that a PC can breakdown every time they switch it on , it's an " occupational hazard " but just accept it and move on . In other posts forum members are asking why it's taking so long ( with more than 90% donated for what is needed ) and from what I remember , originally it was a question of repairing a PC , now it seems to concern building some kind of super gaming PC that will also be used for painting .

To put it all in perspective , since I started painting the Bus ( Feb 2010 ) , I have had to replace the motherboard + ram + cpu , gpu X 2 , lost an external drive X 2 and monitor X 2 and on top of all this , have been out of work for nearly 2 years . I'm sure that other forum members will have had PC problems as well but for them the solution is no different than mine .

What's next ? Actually paying for paint requests ? What happens when you're not happy with your new paint ? Do you get a refund ?

Archived