Can't dwnload fix

WILL_EL1TE

I know the new bus has been out for a while now but due to limitations with my PC I've found myself going back to the X Extended.

I've been trying to download the ABRK.xml from version 1.10 to fix several Autobreak issues however each link I press comes up with the error, 2C171/1.

Is anybody able to suggest anything or provide a new link?

Thanks.

Sorry to bump the thread but I would really appreciate it if somebody could help.

I'll be more specific about my issue and attach a screenshot of the error.

I've tested the auto breaks during RTO's and during landings and I get the same issue under both circumstance. The auto break simply doesn't engage at all, I've tried it on low, medium and max to no avail. Throttles are definitely on idle and it is definitely not me accidentally pressing breaks. As I previously explained, on a past install of AXE the issue was fixed by installing the ABRK.xml form v1.10, however after reinstalling I am unable to download this file.

Thanks

New Bitmap Image.bmp

• Deputy Sheriffs

I don't have any hotfixes for AXE Version older than 1.16 anymore. You definitely need to get your hands on the latest version 1.16 (from the shop account or support database) and then install the latest hotfix for it (Hf 19) from here:

Thanks for the reply.

My AXE is the download version already at V1.16 and with that hotfix downloaded, I made sure to do that before posting. On my previous install I had the same issue that was solved by replacing the ABRK.xml from v1.16 with the one from v1.10 as seen in this thread

I'll double check that my  AXE is the latest version with the latest hotfix though.

I've posted here about my problem with Auto Break System, a lot of people said that it was something with Hardware, but in the end, the problem was with "ABRK.xml". I took the ABRK.xml from Version 1.10 and put it on version 1.16. Now the autobreak always works on landing/RTOS. It's amazing, the autobreak will never disengage on touchdowns anymore, only if I hit the manual break of course.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/75869-mysterious-problem-with-abrkxml-solved-by-me/

. I can't think of another way to solve my issue, I'll double check that my  AXE is the latest version with the latest hotfix though.

Edit: Just checked and all software is up to date with the latest hotfix installed.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I am sorry, I don't have an AXE 1.10 installer left on my machine to be able to extract that XML file from there (I even checked my external backup drives). Therefore I am also not able to fix broken download links of that file in the forum. 

Maybe someone else might still have that old version somewhere?

No worries, thanks for trying though! I appreciate the effort you to.

If anybody else does have the XBRK.xml from v1.10 I'd appreciate it if they could upload it for me! In the meantime I'll have to stick to manual breaking!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived