Storbes/Nav lights disappearing in wing view after few seconds.

Prayog

Facing an issue (Non-show stopper) - During flight (as soon as bus is airborne), if wing view or engines view is selected, the strobe and nav light are disappearing after 2-3 seconds in P3D V3. Upon observing carefully, found that the complete loading of wing view takes a little bit of time. Till this time, I can see both nav and the strobe. However after a kind of full load (if I have to describe it in that way), they do disappear. Note that complete outside view (F11-outside locked spot), does not have this problem. The strobes do elegantly flash all the time. Nav lights as well are fine.

For some reason, I had to format my machine and reinstall everything. I was facing this issue before format as well.  After format and reinstalling everything from scratch issue still continues which makes me think that nothing is corrupt or wrong with installation when all other things seem to be working.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I thought,that was normal not seeing nav,strobe lights from the wing views!!! 

I could only see the reflection when on ground or full outside view. 

Thanks guys for bringing this issue up.

Im using fsx, a320/a321 v1.31 .

• 5 months later...

Archived