AES Installation message (solved)

heliosair

Hello

I just installed 1.21 and i got a msg that i was using illegal credit pack serial number. And i was surprised as i bought both of them and before installation i had 0credit and now it shows i still have 2.

• Aerosoft
Hello

I just installed 1.21 and i got a msg that i was using illegal credit pack serial number. And i was surprised as i bought both of them and before installation i had 0credit and now it shows i still have 2.

we're looking into it.

• Developer
Hello

Hi,

Mathijs will contact you via email. I will inform him, what happens with your SN. Don't worry.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

• Developer

For all others, how get this message:

By a mistake, there was a Serialnumber printed in the manual of older Versions. This number was not designed to be used. So now it is blocked and if someone has used it, it is now removed (thats what the message is saying). All airports, which was activated above the remaining credits are set back to DEMO. They can be actived back again, when a valid Serialnumber is added. All other valid Serialnumbers are not removed and will stay in the list. So, all who has only used the numbers assigned by the shop, will not see this message.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

• Developer
Well actually all my credit was from the shop. Hope it helps to identify the problem.

I send you an email, where all is explained.

brgds

Oliver

• Aerosoft
Well actually all my credit was from the shop. Hope it helps to identify the problem.

Okay we know what happened as Oliver already explained. You were the victim of a mistake I made, lol. I'll have Shaun contact you to exchange the number and to get you another free product to make up for the problem.

• Aerosoft
Oh thanx but no mentioning:) Yes Oliver has just contacted me and explained all.

And Shaun has just send you a mail with instructions on replacing your code and getting another free product.

Solved... sorry for calling you a pirate, you are most surely not.

Dear friends,

I've installed last (1.21) version and detected the same problem...

I bought addtional credit pack but nothing was changed. I've got all credit pack and all my airports (excepting free) are in DEMO mode. The communicate is the same like above.

Please help me ;-)))

Best

Gwidon

PS. Below is screen from my shop's account :

Order Number: 12657 Order Status: Delivered

Order Date: Friday 02 February, 2007

Billed To: Grzegorz Gierczak Products: 1

Order Cost: 14.95EUR

Order Number: 10306 Order Status: Delivered

Order Date: Friday 12 January, 2007

Order Number: 8727 Order Status: Delivered

Order Date: Monday 25 December, 2006

Order Number: 8334 Order Status: Delivered

Order Date: Friday 22 December, 2006

Order Number: 7078 Order Status: Delivered

Order Date: Saturday 09 December, 2006

Displaying 1 to 5 (of 5 orders) Resu

I see I'm next victim... :twisted:

• Developer
Dear friends,

I've installed last (1.21) version and detected the same problem...

I bought addtional credit pack but nothing was changed. I've got all credit pack and all my airports (excepting free) are in DEMO mode. The communicate is the same like above.

Please help me ;-)))

Best

Gwidon

When you have add the new credit Serialnumber, you now should have minimum 10 free assignable credits, so you can set the airports back to Full mode, via AESHelp. They will not go automatic back to Full.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Sorry Oliver, that's not enought for me. Look at my attached orders history (above in first post).

I trieds to input last (order12657) serial number but received the same communicate like always after I've installed 1.21 - "No valid serialnumber. Please check entered number with the new number at you Online-Shop-Account."

If you want I can send you all my serial number ...but I have to admitt - I'm not very happy first time buying in Aerosoft !

Regards

Gwidon aka Grzegorz Gierczak

• Developer
Sorry Oliver, that's not enought for me. Look at my attached orders history (above in first post).

I trieds to input last (order12657) serial number but received the same communicate like always after I've installed 1.21 - "No valid serialnumber. Please check entered number with the new number at you Online-Shop-Account."

If you want I can send you all my serial number ...but I have to admitt - I'm not very happy first time buying in Aerosoft !

Regards

Gwidon aka Grzegorz Gierczak

Hi,

sorry for that problems, but I have no access to the shop database, but I inform Shaun, that he can take a look, what happen here.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Waldus, nie jestes jedyny!

Well, guess there are more of us now.

I've been waiting impatiently for AES 1.21. due to my 1.20 problem described in another post.

I finally got 1.21 today. Installed and... here's what welcome I've received:

error.jpg

:roll:

• Developer
Waldus, nie jestes jedyny!

Well, guess there are more of us now.

I've been waiting impatiently for AES 1.21. due to my 1.20 problem described in another post.

I finally got 1.21 today. Installed and... here's what welcome I've received:

:roll:

Hi,

I think I found the problem here, please standby.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Olie, now is OK.

Thank you very much my friend - I've sent you priv. :wink:

Regards

Gwidon

PS. Just for my friend VORJAB : Wszystko bedzie dobrze Oliwer naprawil;. Pozdrawiam cieplo :wink: [All well be good, Oliver found a solution. Warm greetings].

Thank you, dear Oliver!

Everything working smooth now.

You guys, here at Aerosoft, have a light-speed support to follow by others.

Now I can buy another pack of credits for my AES.

Thanks again!

Your happy customer,

Rafal

TO GWIDON:

P.S. Grzesiu, milego boardingowania i pushbackowania! Mam nadzieje, ze sie kiedys dorobimy scenerii EPWA godnej AESa...