Bip, bip, bip, bip after landing

cgentil

Hi,

After landing I hear always bip, bip, bip, bip, too many times from checklist until I get the message leave runway.

It was LDG Flaps 3 with speed selected on FCU until touchdown (VApp), with auto brake low and shortly applied the brakes.

Can be looked?

Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, I am not able to repeat the issue. Maybe it is depending on the runway? Do you hear this kind of sound every time e.g. with every configuration, airport / runway etc.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Never had this. maybe you hear the marker beacon? Leave rwy message maybe comes from another addon (e.g. RAAS), never heard it myself in the Airbus.

I'm talking about the infobar, says leave runway.

When I touchdown and I apply brakes I hear bip bip bip bip, that bip from checklist, the same bip as "CLOSE DOOR" from infobar, this bip continues until "LEAVE RUNWAY" appear on infobar.

It's all related to infobar, nothing to do with RAAS.

Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 20 Stunden , cgentil sagte:

Hi.

Almost every time.

Last time was on RNAV-Z 05 @ LPMA.

Because we cannot reproduce it and as you are also stating above that it does not happen every time, please try to find out what is the difference or what are you doing diffent between those landings.

Regards,

Hanse

Happened today again.

On Lisbon runway 03. Autobrake MED, IDLE reverse, and I leave the aircraft rolling until ~ 70 - 60 knts and then manual brakes to test.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 5.1.2016 at 22:12, cgentil sagte:

I was flying with set VAPP speed on FCU, and on infobar appeared "FCU SET VAPP SPEED", why got that if the VAPP spd was set in FCU?

Sorry this ia a complete different subject and you should have opened a new thread for. You are stating that you were flying at VAPP. How defined / calculated this value? The VAPP for the Airbus is calculated by the FMGS / MCDU and displayed on the PERF APPR page. All "limits" are based on this value. If you want to use for any reason a different one then you have to change this MCDU VAPP value first. The message only appears if both values (FCU and MCDU) are not identical........In RL SOP sometimes also another VAPP value is selected (to be not so close to PFD speed protection value) but the "new" value is entered into the MCDU PERF APPR page and the approach is flown with "SPD MNGD".

5 minutes ago, Hanse said:

Sorry this ia a complete different subject and you should have opened a new thread for. You are stating that you were flying at VAPP. How defined / calculated this value? The VAPP for the Airbus is calculated by the FMGS / MCDU and displayed on the PERF APPR page. All "limits" are based on this value. If you want to use for any reason a different one then you have to change this MCDU VAPP value first. The message only appears if both values (FCU and MCDU) are not identical........In RL SOP sometimes also another VAPP value is selected (to be not so close to PFD speed protection value) but the "new" value is entered into the MCDU PERF APPR page and the approach is flown with "SPD MNGD".

Right, clear enough, thanks!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Regarding: Beep, beep

Until now I was not able to reproduce the issue. Maybe the "beep" is related to your "manual braking" and the relevant sound file for it. So you chould check your sound files. As it is no "real" bug (maybe just annoying) I will close this thread.

Regards,

Hanse 

Archived