January 2016 Screen Shot Competition - CITY SCAPES

• Deputy Sheriffs

We hope that everyone had an enjoyable Christmas and with the beginning of 2016 we hope that it will be a year filled with many new aircraft, sceneries and other simulation goodies.  Since the New year festivities are now over, our credit cards are almost maxed out, it is time to get back to the regular grind of everyday life.  So, as you fly back home (virtually of course) let's base this month's competition on "City Scapes".

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

My Un-Official Entry:

Please login to display this image.

**Just a side note**
Most of you who post already know that the closer that one stays to the theme it makes one's chances better for being considered during the judging process.  Some folks post and don't really pay attention to the key words of the theme, although it makes our decision making a bit tougher - it allows every one a fair chance of taking home the prize.

• Deputy Sheriffs

No problem....just though it fair that everyone gets a fair chance....I suspected that you did not catch onto the themed concept.

Sorry.

Departing from Lisbon.

No problem....just though it fair that everyone gets a fair chance....I suspected that you did not catch onto the themed concept.

No problem!

Thanks for comprehension!

Archived