[Prepar3D v3/IVAO] Connected Flight Deck A320 | Full ATC | Munich (EDDM)-Berlin Tegel (EDDT)

Good morning gents,

here is another flight using Aerosoft's shared cockpit aka Connected Flight Deck feature in an A320. This time our DLH5N service takes us from Munich (EDDM) to Berlin Tegel (EDDT); Lennart is our Captain and PF, I am your F/O and PM today :).

Enjoy

Jan

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning and Happy New Year to you all.

Last Wednesday Captain Lennart and I tried the "new" Youtube Livestream feature with another Connected Flight Deck flight in an A319 from Hamburg (EDDH) to Köln/Bonn (EDDK). We had great IVAO ATC coverage in Hamburg and Cologne and along the way with Langen Radar. Please note that the commentary is German, but you may still enjoy it even if you are not native German speaking :).

If you're interested you can watch the recording here:

Thanks,

Jan

Hallo fellow captains (and F/Os),

it's time for another Connected Flight Deck video. Again a Youtube live-stream recording of a Eurowings service from Düsseldorf (EDDL) to Zürich (LSZH) featuring Aerosoft's Mega Airport Düsseldorf and Mega Airport Zurich v2.0. Your Captain and PF today is Lennart, I am his F/O and PM.

Enjoy the flight. As always - your feedback is most welcome :).

Jan

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow captains :),

another Shared Cockpit experience with the Aerosoft airbus A319 is online. This time we take you on a flight from Salzburg to London-Gatwick. Your Captain and PF on today's flight is Lennart (LennartRW, not the same Lennart as in the previous flights^^), I am assisting him as the his F/O and PM. 

We have full ATC coverage on IVAO (Salzburg Delivery, Tower and Radar; Munich Radar and Gatwick Tower).

Enjoy the flight :).

Jan

Hi Captain :). Dann geht's das nächste mal mit Eurowings in Düsseldorf doch direkt ans Terminal :). Danke für den Tipp^^.

Edit... So next time we'll fly Eurowings from Düsseldorf we will definitely park directly at the Terminal. Thanks for the hint^^.

Jan

Hello, gentlemen!

Please be so kind and remember this is an English forum where folks from all over the world like to drop by, watch some shots and videos and read some comments.

So please use English here. ;)

Much appreciated!

Hi Benny - many thanks :). I'm glad you like them :). 

I typically work with these settings: Brightness 0.85 | Bloom 0.8 | Saturation 0.93

It sometimes depends on the airport and time of day how these work. At night sometimes you have to dial down bloom, otherwise it just looks awkwardly unrealistic^^.

Cheers,

Jan

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow pilots,

quickly wanted to share a recording of a livestream from last Saturday with you that took the Aerosoft Airbus A321 in Shared Cockpit with Lennart as F/O and PF and myself as the CPT and PM from Berlin-Tegel to Munich. We hope you enjoy it :).

Hello fellow pilots,

finally here is the second part of our livestream from last Saturday. This time Lennart will be your Pilot Flying, and I will be assisting him as the Pilot Monitoring. Callsign is DLH1WC.

Enjoy watching it :).

Jan

Hello fellow pilots,

Lennart and I went on another Shared Cockpit flight live on Youtube last Sunday. This time we are on a Lufthansa service DLH6DD from rainy Frankfurt to relatively summerly Thessaloniki. So it's an All-Aerosoft-Flight this time :). This is part 1, part 2 will be uploaded in due course :).

Enjoy.

Jan

• 3 weeks later...

Hello fellow pilots,

a new livestream recording is online with another Aerosoft Airbus Connected Flight Deck adventure. This time we take a Lufthansa Airbus A319 from Munich to Bremen. We have good IVAO ATC coverage along the way. 

Enjoy watching :) (Please note: commentary is in German, ATC of course in English).

Jan

• 2 months later...

Hello fellow pilots,

not a shared cockpit adventure this time, but two brand new Aerosoft airports are featured in my latest flight. We are Lufthansa 193 and take a Dash-8 from Berlin Tegel to Frankfurt. Commentary is in German. Enjoy.

Jan

Fellow pilots,

last Sunday the "Gurkentruppe" went on a group flight on IVAO from Frankfurt (AS Mega Airport Frankfurt v2.0) to Palma de Mallorca (AS Mallorca Evolution X). We thought it was great fun, perhaps you enjoy the video as well (commentary in German) :).

Jan

Archived