AES EDDF & EDDT

KingCat

I have been using AES for some time now, and I'm very happy with this powerful product :D But I have 2 questions regarding EDDF and EDDT.

1. Is it correct, that at EDDF, there is no pusback available at gate B10? The jetway does move, but there seems to be no pushback.

2. I've included a screenshot of gate 12 at EDDT. Why are there some "strange signs" near the jetway? The signs display aircraft type. If I remember correctly, the signs are not always there. Also the docking system is not correct. The 2 green lights go out before the aircraft has reached the correct parking position at the gate. This causes the jetway not to move. Parking in EDDT is difficult. :oops:

eddt.jpg

Jon

• Developer
1. Is it correct, that at EDDF, there is no pusback available at gate B10? The jetway does move, but there seems to be no pushback.

Yes, that is correct. Position A1, B10 and C2 are positions, where the aircraft can go out without push.

2. I've included a screenshot of gate 12 at EDDT. Why are there some "strange signs" near the jetway? The signs display aircraft type. If I remember correctly, the signs are not always there. Also the docking system is not correct. The 2 green lights go out before the aircraft has reached the correct parking position at the gate. This causes the jetway not to move. Parking in EDDT is difficult.

That board is part of the guidance system:

First turn the aircraft on line by checking the two green lights in front (like in EDDF).

When you come near to the board beside the jetway, you must turn your head (best in VC) to the left and search the aircraft type you use (important: search for the same string, you gave this aircraft in AESHelp as shortname, like B733 or B738 not only B737 if it is not the exact one).

Then look to the board you see below the aircraft type: as long as you see the green side, you must roll forward until you only see the gray border of the board. When you see the red side, you are to far.

Solong as you are near to "only" gray (some green or some red is ok), the jetway will move. Otherwise he can't move, because he is fixed on ground and can't turn towards your door.

Yes, parking in EDDT is not so easy :P

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Thanks Oliver for version 1.21 of AES. There have been added some very useful features.

Now when I start my flight at EDDT, I can move my aircraft to the correct parking position automatically without having to use the SLEW function. This works great :!:

Thanks for the update. :lol:

Jon