X-plane 10 Steam Edition

Hi,

I have failed to track a response using a search for this problem.

Previously I had installed X-plane via DVD and downloaded a number of airports from aerosoft website. Having had to stop 'flying' for a while I had deleted everything form the IMac only to recently return to my hobby.

I couldn't find my DVD's so opted to download X-plane 10 from steam, which went successfully.

However, having re-downloaded my Dublin airport for X-plane it won't install advising I don't have permission to install it. Additionally, I have tried to locate the X-plane folder on my IMac but can't find it.

Can someone please advise how I may install any scenery which is not form the Steam website and also let me know how I can trace the folders etc relating to my installation of X-plane?

Many thanks in advance and hope everyone has had a very Merry Christmas.

Willie

Heinz,

thank you you for your quick response which works now, however, I downloaded my previous purchases of Zurich, Amsterdam and Keflavik.

although the files download properly, when I run the installation, on all series I get a message advising the file is corrupted.

can you advise what's wrong please.

thanks again

Willie

Archived