A320 DX 10 Black Buttons

I just bought the A318-A321 bundle yesterday and am really enjoying it. However, the A320 has black buttons (I've attached a picture

Please login to display this image.

below). After some experimentation, I have narrowed this down to my use of DX 10 in FSX. If I use DX 9, the buttons appear fine. I am confused, though, because the A318, A319, and A321 work perfectly fine in DX 10. How can I get the A320 to work in DX 10 also?

P.S. my specs are: i7-2600K @ 4.5 GHz, Gigabyte GTX 960 4 GB, Ga P67 A UD3-B3 motherboard, 8 GB RAM @ 1600 MHz, with various hard drives and SSDs. I used to have a Palit GTX 460 SE, but this broke, so I recently got a new 960. I've tried with a new fsx.cfg to make sure it wasn't the old graphics options that are causing this issue, but the same results stand.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I do not se this problem neither in FSX nor in P3D. Only difference, I do not use Windows 10 and I use Steve's DX10Fixer.

So maybe the issues is there, as the DX10 implementation in FSX was never really done by Microsoft. A lot of those gaps were filled with Steve's DX10Fixer.

First my apologize in the another post for "v3.1" it was a typo mistake. I tried DX10 (with the fixer) on Windows 10 and Windows 7 the airbusses, everything is working good. Check your DX10 fixer settings, maybe something is causing the error.

Thanks for checking that it should work with my configuration guys. I am happy to say that I've fixed it. I cleared the shader cache again and installed the original FSX shader files. Then, I installed the latest version of Steve's freeware DX 10 patch (I previously had v 3.2.2, and I found v. 3.2.3 on avsim). That did the trick, and now I can enjoy my A320 in DX 10.

Archived