Release: KatanaX released

• Aerosoft

The Katana is perhaps the aircraft we fly most in our offices while testing scenery products. It is just such a fine aircraft, easy to fly easy to land and it looks like a million bucks. And now you get can fly it in FSX, just as you did in FS2004. With the same good looks, the same functions and with the same smile on your face because you know you know you are flying in one of the most exiting aircraft you can buy. If you have the FS2004 version (boxed or download) you are offered a reduced price. So there is no reason not to start looking smart and spiffy in FSX!

katanax_9.jpg

katanax_15.jpg

katanax_17.jpg

• Aerosoft
Mathijs,

I've got the 'old' FS2004 version... :P .....Any way you could post some screenies of the Katana in FSX :?:

yes but as the graphics (model/textures) are the same as in the FS2004 version it would look the same. The new rendering methods of FSX only work for the new materials of FSX. But when I got a moment I will make some FSX shots.

• Aerosoft

yes but as the graphics (model/textures) are the same as in the FS2004 version it would look the same. The new rendering methods of FSX only work for the new materials of FSX. But when I got a moment I will make some FSX shots.

Okay, three attached...

I think it certainly looks good enough for FSX. And it's just no money if you have the FS9 version. This one is probably my favorite GA plane in FS9 so I'll get it right away. Thanks Aerosoft! :)