Svolvaer runway lighting and use of GSX

MatzeH84

Hi,

as you might know up there in northern Norway there is currently the long winter night. Only around noon there is some fair light at the horizon. The runway lights at Svolvaer are only on during the 'normal' dusk till dawn hours and dark on daytime, where it is obviously dark, too.

Is this a known problem?

Furthermore, when I activated GSX the whole (elevated) airport disappeared, with the aircraft now standing in the air and only the underlaying ground picture visible. Is this normal due to some incompatibility between SODE and GSX?

Merry christmas to all,

Matthias

• Deputy Sheriffs

About what FS are you talking? FSX, FSX:SE or P3D?

As I remember correctly, the lights are triggered by the FS directly. No idea about the SODE/GSX issue. You might try to change the order in the exe.xml(?).

vor 3 Stunden , MatzeH84 sagte:

The runway lights at Svolvaer are only on during the 'normal' dusk till dawn hours and dark on daytime, where it is obviously dark, too.

Is this a known problem?

Same here, mate:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/103073-ensh-svolvaer-unzureichende-landebahnbefeuerung/

I think my screenshots posted there are quite self-explanatory, so no further translation here.

Funny thing is that the runway lights are "on" for some seconds when switching into lateral (or outside) view, then turning off again.

Maybe Aerosoft's ENSH Svolvaer should be "restricted for daytime operations only"... ?  ^_^

Cheers,

Markus.

Archived