Katana no show in FSX

SimboWales

Hello all,I have downloaded the fantastic Katana X and here is my problem,the DA20-80 part of the software has installed fine but the DA20-100 does not show when picked in the aircraft selection screen!If I select any of the various registrations all I get is an empty box, and if I select fly then the 3d cockpit view is fine but the outside of the plane is not there!The lights on the edge of the wings/tail flash but there is no physical plane joining all the lights together!

Any Ideas guys? I have uninstalled/reinstalled a few times but still no joy. :cry: :? :(

Hi!

Go to your FSXSimObjectsAirplaines folder, open the "Digital Aviation Katana DA-20-100" folder, open the "model.3" folder and have a look if there´s a "MM_DA20-100_2.mdl" file or just a "MM_DA20-100_2.mdl.bak" file. If you have the "MM_DA20-100_2.mdl.bak" file, rename it to "MM_DA20-100_2.mdl" and have a look if it works. For a friend of mine it worked!

I´ve some other problems with the DA20X: Whenever I try to shut down the engine, I can´t switch off the red "Master" switch and when I load the default Cessna shut down, change to the Katana and start it, the GEN warning light is on all the time. Seems to be an issue with the electrics.

Cheers

Andi

Thanks guys,it turned out that I had one file MM_DA20-100_2mdl file in the folder, with a size of 811kb and the other MM_DA20-100_2mdl.bak was 3,596 kb. No prizes guessing witch one I renamed !!

Many thanks guys,regards,

Paul