AES 2.40a and Whitedotsim HAAB 1.9 - No Jetways

Hello. 

I installed the awesome HAAB 1.9 scenery and activated AES support for this Destination. Sadly it seems that i have no jetways now. I can´t see them. I looked into the HAAB 1.9 scenery folder and i can´t find a file like "AES-HAAB-LIB.bgl". Every single airport has a file like this in its scenery folder. Maybe this is the Problem? 

No jetways after activated AES: 

Please login to display this image.

I hope you can help me. 

• Developer

HAAB used a AES internal Jetway, no lib needed.

Did the AES Window opens, when you are parking at a gate?

Did you have a File AFX_HAAB_ALT.bgl in the <FSX>\scenery\world\scenery folder, it is from the scenery and defines the correct Altihude of the airport?

Yes

Did you have a File AFX_HAAB_ALT.bgl in the <FSX>\scenery\world\scenery folder, it is from the scenery and defines the correct Altihude of the airport?

I have the: AW_HAAB_ALT.BGL

• 2 weeks later...
On 29.12.2015 at 15:59, OPabst sagte:

HAAB used a AES internal Jetway, no lib needed.

Hi oliver. No, i don´t have this file. Yes, the AES window pops out an i even hear the jetways but i can´t see them or the marshaller. But again: I can´t find the AFX_HAAB_ALT.bgl file but i installed the scenery exactly like the instrucions told me. 

• Developer

Can you please unpack the file to the FSX\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY folder and replace the old one.

Then start the FS and check if the jetways are visible.

On 18.1.2016 at 17:10, OPabst sagte:

Can you please unpack the file to the FSX\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY folder and replace the old one.

Then start the FS and check if the jetways are visible.

YESSS...!!! Thank you Oliver. Everything is working fine now. This file fixed the Problem. ;-)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Oliver, I got some terrain issues with this scenery and I apply the whitedotsim 3) point solution:

http://whitedotsim.de.tl/[P3Dv2%2B-k1-FSX-k2-]-HAAB-Addis-Ababa-v1-.-9.htm

3. Step: Go to the Addon Scenery/HAAB v1.9/scenery folder. Remove/Rename "HAAB_ADEP2_MM_CVX.bgl". Then go to AeroWorx aeroworxsa.blogspot.de/p/fsx-projects.html and download the file HAAB FIX. Move this file into the scenery folder of HAAB v1.9. Test. If it works, be happy. If not, it seems that you have any other elevation problem, which I cant fix for you, sorry! You will have to find a solution for yourself.

Now I solve the terrain issues (you need delete the original HAAB_ADEP2_MM_ALT.BGL in the <FSX>\scenery\world\scenery), but no AES (no jetway) I use the latest AES version and I have the AES menu in the airport.

Any help please?

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I found this one in http://whitedotsim.de.tl/[P3Dv2%2B-k1-FSX-k2-]-HAAB-Addis-Ababa-v1-.-9.htm

Known Issues:

Due to a bug in the default rendition of the Addis Ababa area in FSX, it might be that ADD is rendered into an "hole" below FS surface or on a plateau above it. In this case, you need to hop over to "AeroWorx" and install the elevation fix they provide. Be sure to ONLY install the elevation fix, not the rest of the photoscenery, as it represents an older state of the airport. (Installation hint: Download the AW_HAAB.zip file, open it and look for the file "AW_HAAB_flat.BGL" inside the "Scenery"-Folder. Copy this file into the scenery folder of my HAAB scenery.)
Important: Before you install the fix, check if you have any elevation issues. If your ADD seems to be "normal", then only install my scenery, dont install the fix!
Important (too): This should be no problem anymore for P3Dv2 users, if you follow Installation Instructions correctly! wink.gif

With Aeroworx fix you need copy:

AW_HAAB_flat.BGL in Addon Scenery\HAAB 1.9\scenery

AW_HAAB_ALT.BGL in Scenery/World/scenery (delete the old  HAAB_ADEP2_MM_ALT.BG)

This fix the terrain issues, but the AES jetways are missing.

Oliver please, can you fix this one please?

• Developer

Please try to unpack the attached file to the folder FSX\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY, if it works to FSX\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT too.

This should define the correct altihude for HAAB as seen the the ALT Files given by 1.9

AES 2.42b must be installed to use this fix.

Thanks Oliver, but it doesnt work for me with the AeroWork fix. It looks like this fix change the altitude from scenery files for fix the terrain issues.

• Developer

Sorry, then i can't help. The file posted before set the AES level at that one peovided by the fix of Aeroworks, so if this not work, the fix is not present or not working.

Oliver, I did some testing and with the file attached above I get the jetways in the same place than with default AES 2.42b file. I think it use the HAAB_ADEP2_MM_ALT.BGL altitude (7600 ft) The AeroWork file AW_HAAB_ALT.BGL is 7657.48 ft.

Could you check this one please?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there;

Same issue with jetways here. Im using the AeroWork fix and I open the AES window as usual, but no jetways.

Archived