PSS 777

I have got the same problem with my 777. I think the reason for that is that the main landing gear is not 100% parallel to the centerline during touchdown. The weight of the plane pushes the plane, so that it is difficult to hold the machine straight.

I don't think that there is a solution for that, but I just have the problem when I rotate during take-off, but especially during touchdown with the main landing gear. I have no problems during taxiing.

I actually don't know what could cause this problem, maybe someone else knows?

Well,

First of all, the pictures you post here aren't helping much because they show a situation in wich the aircraft is stable with GL and LOC captured and APP mode engaged.

Then you say you disengage the AP and the airplane turns to one side. You should post pics of THAT situation.

Plus, show us the EICAS with the control surfaces page.

Also show the winds and FMC PERF Page.

Without that information, I can say that can be caused by:

a) Single Engine thrust input. FS9 and FSX allows you to pick an engine to control. You can control one of the two engines by pressing "E" then "1" or "2" selecting the engine you want to operate. To go back to dual operation you must enter "E" then choose "1" AND "2" quickly.

B) If the turn isn't too steep could mean one side of the A/C has more fuel on that wing than the other. Make sure all pumps are or and if you get this situation activate cross feeding.

c) Your joystick isn't properly calibrated. You don't feel anything wrong when you fly because the 777 is FBW and all inputs on can make on the yoke aren't directly operating the surfaces. So if a joystick is badly calibrated (some joys like the Saitek are auto-calibrated, you are required to move it to its limits once and while, if not, you might get irregular behaviour) you will only feel it AFTER the AP is disengaged to manual mode.

This is particularly nasty with RUDDER input. Which I think is what happening to you. Yaw Damper is on, I'm sure... is it?

d) Are you landing in the right runway? Crosswinds can be nasty. You don't show us any winds.

Also, you'll need to check your instruments in that second picture. Your QNH/Altimeter is totally wrong. You're flying BELOW ground, and you must pay attention to what the Upper PFD section related to the AP is telling you. It's in FLARE and ROLLOUT modes! That's ground only situations. For the Airplane you landed already!

Also, 117000 Pounds of fuel on landing???? Do you want to make a hole on the floor??? Plan your fuel properly. No A/C could ever land with that ammount of weight. The upper image is even worse!

117'500 Pounds is ok, because I don't want to refuel before I get back ;) . Fuel is expensive there...

I'll post those screenshots. But I can except your 4 possibilities.

The front-gear is really pulling to one side like I'd turn the joystick fully to one side, but he's properly calibrated, because the 777 is the only aircraft with which I have this problem. But like I already said, only after landing.

Edit: Maybe a dumb question, but where can I find a fuel-planner for the 777, because I don't even know the GW and the ZFW while setting the FMC.

Fuel is the key! You CANNOT operate the a/c properly with such LW. Although the A/C can land with 400000+ lbs MLW, it's only intended for emergencies and it does require a longer runway. I don't know your ZFW (it seems you don't either) but I would guess you're running in the operational limits, hence the higher pitch cruise.

As for the FMC programming, if you're not using it properly, man, you rather not use it at all. In FMC precision relies not only the basic TO speeds and performance, but also the Cost Index, fuel comsuption calculations and many other operational (and crucial) systems.

Pilots train FMS a lot. It's the heart of every flight. If you can't handle it, you'll find all sorts of problems. I'm not being too picky, it's the truth.

Find your weights in the Aircraft/Fuel And Payload menu in FS2004 and sum the two values "Empty Weight" and "Payload" to get the ZFW.

DO NOT USE THE FUEL OPTION IN THIS MENU. In the main panel of the pss777 bird you'll find those small shortcut buttons. Pick the Setup button and use the "Fuel" option there to make your load.

As for the planners, check your Start Menu in Windows. You'll find a Load Manager and Fuel Planner in the "Just Flight 777 Professional" folder.

Ok ok, the screenshot was only a test flight, so don't mind.

I use the FMC very often and i CAN use it! Boeing better than Airbus. Anyway, I just didn't know the ZFW and the GW (resp. the fuel) for the 777 because I own it since Saturday and it's not the only aircraft I'm flying. Indeed, I know about 20 aircraft and I know them well because I fly them very often, from the Cheyenne to the Queen 747. So please don't advise me how to use an FMC!

Thank you even so for your response.

So please don't advise me how to use an FMC!

Well, I'm sorry you take my reply as you did. In my life I am always learning and I enjoy when someone tells me I am doing something wrong. I didn't mean to offend you, but to help you.

Anyone with flight experience would tell you the same as I did.

Furthermore, do you think I actually waste my precious time coming here with such elaborate replies just because I want to offend people?

Think twice, this isn't the case.

Coming back to the Errors you report, I couldn't reproduce them at all, even in crosswind situations and MLW Landings close to 400000 lbs.

I did read something about rudder conflicts regarding force feedback issues (not supported in most procedural add-ons).

I also noticed how heavy landings can produce some undesired bouncing close to touchdown with a nose down attitude in autoland.

But that's been reported even before Just Flight Release.