Is This Field Still Operating at the end of 2015?

odaat

Judging by the age of the posts, this is a dead project.  I'm just checking to see if anything is still going on and if I can purchase some plots with homes?  Cheers, Paul

Hi 

I am afraid that things have moved on and to my knowledge you can't get any plots anymore.  That said it is still a great scenery  addon with the range of runway types and features that are now more common were being tested then.  In many ways it was ahead of its time.  I mainly fly Pilotedge these days and it would really be good to have and Andras Field in Socal area.  

You you never know may be this post will spur some interest and some of us old timers will come out of the wood work.

• 5 months later...

Hello all,

the project is not dead, just comatoze ;-)

First, the VA that sprung from Andras Field, Andras Meridian Airlines, is very much active and has EAFS as a central hub. We have grown a lot and now span a good part of the globe in network, with a fleet centered around (turbo)props.

Secondly, we have had contact with Mathijs Kok about giving the VA the sourcecode, so we could perhaps build further on it. He has agreed to that, though I am afraid that nothing concrete has come out of this yet.

So no plots for now, but if you want to fly frequently out of EAFS/EAFW with a purpose, I suggest you contact us via www.andrasmeridian.com and become a pilot in our little VA.

Toby, Andras Meridian Airlines CEO.

Archived