SION - LSGS- Approach with Navigraph

Lothar

I`m in discussion within  Navigraph Forum  about the Airbus Database.

https://www.navigraph.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3022

At apporach to SION - LSGS - RWY 25 -  there are 2  RNAV25  datafiles. But the first one is a IGS 25 approach, only the second one is a RNAV25 approch. I asked Navigraph for a correction. But Richard Steffen sent me back to Aerosoft with this comment:

"Please look on the first line - the IGS approach is coded as G25 and the RNAV approach is coded as R25, so differ - I guess now, that the AS Airbus "translate" the IGS (G25 line) into a RNAV approach and therefore you see two RNV25 approaches. Ian wrote in his previous posting, that the first one is the IGS25 and the second one the RNV25 - which is correct because in the procedure file, the procedures are listed alphabetically.
Sorry Lothar, but I must send you back to Aerosoft with this issue - we have both approaches included with the correct approach-type. As you see, we haven´t two RNV25 approaches in the data - we have one G25 (IGS) and one R25 (RNV)
. "

Archived