Can't login with Demo

I downloaded the demo and I can't login in with it.  I accidentally created a new account after creating one here at the forums, using the same info. so I don't know if that is causing problems.

I did not get an error message when doing that.  The 2nd confirmation email I received simply said that I was already verified. 

I have tried logging out of the forums and closing out the demo at the same time, and then relogging.  I can login here, obviously, but not the demo.

You cannot use the same username as here in forums. GATC user system is completely separate one. When you start up GATC you will have option to create new account - GATC one only. Please do so (it can have the same username as forum one, same email, it is completely different thing so no problems with that) and report if your issue is solved.

Hope I helped and merry Xmas!

Archived