Repaint request for Beaver X

davidv

BTW if anyone is curious why the first Beaver's registration is CF-FHB , CF is the old Canadian designator (now C-F or C-G), and F H B stands for Frederick Howard Buller, the chief engineer on the Beaver's design team.

Well I haven't been around for a while (real life matters) but the FSX Beaver has brought me out of the woodworks. Having done quite a few repaints for the FS9 version I thought I would see if I could convert one over to the FSX version and here are the results so far.

cfjat-fsx.jpg

cfjat-fsx2.jpg

Overall not too difficult, but I will await the official repaint kit before uploading just incase there's something in there that I should be aware of.

Cheers

araig

Hi from Goose Bay Labrador Canada .

Nathan , You probally Know who this is . The previews of CF-JAT looks

Exactly as I remember from when the Aircraft Last Flew .

Congratulations on Your Fine Work .

It is just a matter of time before I purchase this Beaver .

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Darn! I have so much on my plate and time is at a premium right now - I'd gladly do the Norcan paint plus another in the wings... I wonder. Maybe - but no promises folks.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the latest FSX Beaver repaint I have finished.

taquan.jpg

If it's of interest to Mathijs, I'll send it to him otherwise expect to see it at avsim.

• Aerosoft
Here's the latest FSX Beaver repaint I have finished.

taquan.jpg

If it's of interest to Mathijs, I'll send it to him otherwise expect to see it at avsim.

If you can get it to me in the next 18 hours (info@aerosoft-shop.com) I would be honored to add it to the livery pack we are releasing early this week. This will also include the long distance model.

Of course the same goes for others. I got 2 new very nice paints from Nate as well.

Mathijs,

Unfortunately I am on a business trip this week and don't have the textures on my laptop, so I can't get them to you in time. Maybe for the next livery pack?!

Nathan