Aerosoft Screenshot Tool

Fabian Boulegue

You can find our latest support tool here help.aerosoft.com/download/ASScreenshot.zip

Please login to display this image.

You can use this tool to create screenshots if you never done this before, simply click the "Take Screenshot" Button and then the "Upload Screenshot" Button 

You could also use the "Print-Key" to take the screenshot and then Alt + Tab back to upload it.

You ll get a link to send us the screenshot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

That is most likely false positive detection by your anti virus tool.

Unless you have downloaded it from anywhere else than from Aerosoft you can be sure that everything is ok.

Nope downloaded from the link above.

I always trusted Aerosoft, and I have no reason not to even today.  I am just wondering why my Anti Virus is Id'ing it as a trojan... Webroot rarely gives me a false positive.

• Deputy Sheriffs
10 minutes ago, philippe said:

... rarely ...

Otherwise it would be a bad piece of software ;) 

False positives just happen from time to time. With every anti virus tool. I have 3 different such tools on three different machines, and they are all happy with this screenshot tool.

ok even when I deem the software as safe, it only runs it for like 2 seconds.  The anti-virus immediately removes it.  

Does not seem to like it at all...

Oh well, back to the default screenshot function in FSX

• 1 month later...

Archived