Beaver X Passenger doors

Manta

Hi,

first off my compliments for this beautiful product: it is great 8)

I'm quite new with FS family, and I'm still trying to figure out how to open the Beaver second, third and fourth door. In the manual it is written to do it through Shift E 2 to 4, but they are not mapped by default and I can't find the command close to the mapped keys. I have only one command, which is Shift+E which opens the pilot door and nothing else.

By chance, I have lowered down the pilot windshield (though it is not visible from outside view), but I haven't been able to rise it up once again... what's the right key combination?

Thanks

Cheers

• Aerosoft
Hi,

first off my compliments for this beautiful product: it is great 8)

I'm quite new with FS family, and I'm still trying to figure out how to open the Beaver second, third and fourth door. In the manual it is written to do it through Shift E 2 to 4, but they are not mapped by default and I can't find the command close to the mapped keys. I have only one command, which is Shift+E which opens the pilot door and nothing else.

By chance, I have lowered down the pilot windshield (though it is not visible from outside view), but I haven't been able to rise it up once again... what's the right key combination?

Thanks

Cheers

The window is linked to the water rudder command (shift-w), in the floater models you lower the water rudder and open the window at the same time (normally taxi is done with the window open). The doors are all on default commands of FS, but it is not too easy to find out how it works.

Press shift-e, release and immediately press the 1,2,3 or 4. this should open the door you like to open.

The window is linked to the water rudder command (shift-w), in the floater models you lower the water rudder and open the window at the same time (normally taxi is done with the window open). The doors are all on default commands of FS, but it is not too easy to find out how it works.

Press shift-e, release and immediately press the 1,2,3 or 4. this should open the door you like to open.

Thank you very much 8)