Where is BeaverX Manual?

billcline

I can't locate the manual for the new BeaverX.

I originally installed my FSX in a partition (not C:) specifically to keep it out of C:. However, MS in its wisdom elected to install much of FSX into C: anyway. If someone can give me the filename for the BeaverX manual, I'll do a search of all partitions for it.

Thanks.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft
I can't locate the manual for the new BeaverX.

I originally installed my FSX in a partition (not C:) specifically to keep it out of C:. However, MS in its wisdom elected to install much of FSX into C: anyway. If someone can give me the filename for the BeaverX manual, I'll do a search of all partitions for it.

Thanks.

Bill

Manual.pdf

But you should be able to find it easy. look in the FSX MainFolderAerosoftDHC2 Beaver folder or use the link from the Windows Start Menu.

Hello Bill,

FS loads some of it files into the Documents and Settings folders but the majority should be in the path you elected to install it to.

Mine is installed on my D: drive on its own but certain files are placed in the Docs and settings folders as required by the sim.

The Beaver files should be installed into the main FSX installation on your H: drive.