'M' Designated SIDS at EDDF

Peter J. Griffin

Hey folks, 

I am getting an issue with several airports and their SIDs. Best example is EDDF. All the "M" departures are somehow missing in the FMC. Basically BIBTI3M, MARUN3M, TOBAK3M are not available. I recognized this as well at a few airports in the UK. The first time this occured after the NavData 1511 update which comes with Update v1.31 of the Airbus. I'm not even sure if this is an issue, so perhaps it's supposed to be. I am just wondering why controllers on VATSIM still clear via those departures....

thanks in advance!

I had a similar problem flying out of Heathrow (EGLL) where the VATSIM controller was sending me on a Southampton SID which doesn't exist anymore. In this case the proper SID went over either GASGU or GOGSI depending on the runway used. The controllers have been instructed to route over the OLD SIDS if the first fix in the flightplan isn't to one of the new waypoints. They referred me to the NATS Standard Route Doc which lists all of the current SIDS: http://www.nats-uk.ead-it.com/aip/current/srd/SRDDOC.pdf. I update using the curent AIRAC cycle but the flight plans generated by PFPX of course are "old" and go the the old fixes.   Hope this helps.

Hi all,

I also have the same issue in EDDF with AIRAC cycle 1511 and A320 version 1.31. So, I just had a look into the procedure file "EDDF.txt". The procedures exist in the file, but it looks like the first line is missing for the procedures that are no longer shown in the departure list.

The other SID procedures begin with a line like this:

FA,RW25C,50.04512778,8.58698056,0,FFM,254.0,2.0,248,2,800,0,0,0,0,0,0,

But not so BIBTI3M, MARUN3M and TOBAK3M. These three Procedures begin with two lines beginning with "DF,<fix>,<longditude>,<latitude>,...". So, I've added the quoted line to these Procedures, but it didn't help. The mentioned Procedures are still not shown in the list after choosing runway 25C.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just tested both navigraph and navdatapro cycle 1511 at EDDF and none of the 'M' SIDS appear in the FMGC but they are in the text files.

Guys,

I just verified the Mike Designated SIDs are present in Navigraph Cycle 1512,

For some reason, they are not in alphabetical order (they come after the "November" Designated SIDs), but they are all there (see screen shot below).

Hope this information has been helpful to you.

Happy Flights everyone!

Please login to display this image.

vor 17 Stunden , DaveCT2003 sagte:

Guys,

I just verified the Mike Designated SIDs are present in Navigraph Cycle 1512,

For some reason, they are not in alphabetical order (they come after the "November" Designated SIDs), but they are all there (see screen shot below).

Hope this information has been helpful to you.

Happy Flights everyone!

Please login to display this image.

Yep that it was. Solved. 

Appreciated.

I currently have cycle 1511 for Airbus v1.31 and the 'M' SIDS such as BIBT3M, MARU3M etc don't appear in the FMGC after selecting the runway but they are contained in the Navdatapro PROC text file for EDDF. Can someone check to see if they work in cycle 1512 before I decide to buy a new cycle.

Regards

Brian

Regarding my above post I should say cycle 1513 that was released yesterday the 10 Dec. If someone could check to see if the problem is fixed with the latest cycle that would be much appreciated.

Thanks. I was sure they would be. I did ask someone to check but as of yet I've not heard back from him.

Thanks for letting the community know.

I'll close this thread as I believe the subject has been addressed.  Should other concerns about the subject matter arise, please open a new thread.

Archived