SODE issues

On ‎18‎-‎7‎-‎2017 at 10:09 AM, masterhawk said:

Have you activated SODE in the ENBR config tools?

Thanks masterhawk,

The ENBR cofig tool I did. Still no triggerable objects to be found.

Jeroen

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs
vor 23 Stunden , Jeroenvdl sagte:

Thanks masterhawk,

The ENBR cofig tool I did. Still no triggerable objects to be found.

Jeroen

Do you have ENBR xml-files inside the

c:\programmdata\12bpilot\sode\xml folder?

if not, you should try reinstalling. And configure the scenery with both tools.

3 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Do you have ENBR xml-files inside the

c:\programmdata\12bpilot\sode\xml folder?

if not, you should try reinstalling. And configure the scenery with both tools.

Hello Bob,

Thanks for your help. Yes, there are 2 ENBR xml-files (jetways and windsocks).

But in P3D v3 / Simobject / Misc folder there are no SODE_ENBR files

Please login to display this image.

Jeroen

I purchased ENBR yesterday and had some performance problems (I'll make another post) which were resolved when I noticed that the installer had installed the SODE directories in ...../Simobjects/Simobjects/Misc/

I resolved the issue by cutting the two directories out of ...../Simobjects/Simobjects/Misc/ and pasting them into ...../Simobjects/Misc. Seems the installer may be creating an additional Simobjects subdirectory and placing it in Simobjects.

Maybe this will help. Maybe not. Worth a try, however.

Regards

Nick Kidd

I purchased ENBR yesterday and had some performance problems (I'll make another post) which were resolved when I noticed that the installer had installed the SODE directories in ...../Simobjects/Simobjects/Misc/

I resolved the issue by cutting the two directories out of ...../Simobjects/Simobjects/Misc/ and pasting them into ...../Simobjects/Misc. Seems the installer may be creating an additional Simobjects subdirectory and placing it in Simobjects.

Thanks Nick. The problem has been solved!

Jeroen

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Recently installed the newest version of Aerosoft ENBR under P3D v4 and I am experiencing very annoying microstutters. In fact I do not get any stutters in literally dozens of other sceenery products but for some reason yet unknown to me Bergen stutters very annoyingly. Came across a some posts whether it could be a false placement of the SODE files but I do not even have the above mentioned "double" Simobjects directory yet the stuttering is real. I am wondering if there's any ideas where this issue lies as it is limited to Bergen only at least on my system it's only this one and only airport - I was hoping it's the incorrect SODE directory and in that case I can apply the above fix but "unfortunately" that seems to be fixed already and it means my issue is something else.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 18 Stunden , kityatyi1 sagte:

Hi guys,

Recently installed the newest version of Aerosoft ENBR under P3D v4 and I am experiencing very annoying microstutters. In fact I do not get any stutters in literally dozens of other sceenery products but for some reason yet unknown to me Bergen stutters very annoyingly. Came across a some posts whether it could be a false placement of the SODE files but I do not even have the above mentioned "double" Simobjects directory yet the stuttering is real. I am wondering if there's any ideas where this issue lies as it is limited to Bergen only at least on my system it's only this one and only airport - I was hoping it's the incorrect SODE directory and in that case I can apply the above fix but "unfortunately" that seems to be fixed already and it means my issue is something else.

Hm, do you have other SODE sceneries? Are they working fine?

Can you try to exclude your SODE install, your SODE programdata and your flightsim folder from your AV? Maybe the scanning of this folders and the running SODE exe are causing some stutters.

Nick Kidd gave me a wonderful

solution:

On 20-7-2017 at 6:13 PM, NKidd said:

Maybe this will help. Maybe not. Worth a try, however.

Regards

Nick Kidd

Give it a try.

jeroen

• 4 months later...

I would be grateful if someone could help with a SODE jetway problem at LEMG. SODE works fine at ENGM so I'm at a loss why it won't work at Malaga. The message in the log states there are no suitable doors on Concorde but if that was really the reason why does Concorde work fine at ENGM?

Sim is P3D v3.4. Log attached.

SODE.log

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

You have made you point clear Ray.

Indeed I have Mathias but it would be helpful if you would make sure the relevant file was corrected with immediate effect.

i see someone has marked my post negatively when all I’m doing is trying to get the problem sorted. Some strange folk around. :huh:

LATER: Mathias, you asked if I would post on the Simwings forum but visiting their site there is a message saying to post support messages on Aerosoft.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 17.12.2017 at 11:07 PM, Jackaroo said:

Hi, my Drzweicki (rip spelling) Design EPWA jetways will not move other than the loading movement. Any help?

Hi, so your SODE is running and the jetways are moving? 

I suggest to ask direct at

Drzewiecki-Design Forum.

https://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2017 at 12:37 AM, kityatyi1 said:

Hi guys,

Were you ever able to find a cure to this problem?

Would love to know since I have the exact same issue you describe. I also created a separate post describing the issue over here.

I installed Anchorage Professional in P3Dv4.1 today along with the the SODE jetways. I tried connecting one to my A320 with GSX, and the jetway looked like it duplicated or something :blink: However, it did connect to the aircraft ok B).

• Developer
11 hours ago, JackRiordan said:

I installed Anchorage Professional in P3Dv4.1 today along with the the SODE jetways. I tried connecting one to my A320 with GSX, and the jetway looked like it duplicated or something :blink: However, it did connect to the aircraft ok B).

Did you use the SODE-ON.BAT in the Anchorage Professional\SODE Folder (when you have follow the instructions to place the SODE Folder there) to get all files at the correct place or did you manually copy the files?

Here the Afcad is not correct replaced, so you see both jetways (SODE and Ctrl+J)

• 2 months later...

I upgraded to the latest SODE 1.6.2 and since then I get the following errors on the log:

[14:18:33.086] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'ENGM_Windsock_9': 'G:\FSX\SimObjects\Misc\SODE_ENGM\model.ENGM_Windsock_9\ENTC_Windsock_9.MDL' does NOT exist!

[14:18:33.086] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'ENGM_Windsock_9': 'G:\FSX\SimObjects\Misc\SODE_ENGM\model.ENGM_Windsock_9\ENTC_Windsock_9.MDL' does NOT exist!

[14:18:33.086] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'ENAT_Windsock_Heavy': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist!

[14:18:33.086] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'ENAT_Windsock_Heavy': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist!

[14:18:33.087] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'ULLI_RD3D': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist!

[14:18:33.087] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'ULLI_RW_Lights': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist!

[14:18:33.087] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'UWGG_show_HW': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist!

[14:18:33.087] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'ULLI_city': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist!

[14:18:33.087] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'ULLI_city_WI': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist!

[14:18:33.087] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'ULLI_RunLight': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist!

[14:18:33.087] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'ULLI_RunLight2': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist!

[14:18:33.087] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'ULLI_SmuLights': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist!

Of concern is the entries for ENGM and ENAT because I can find the mentioned windsock files in the specified folder.

Not sure why it mentions ULLI as I don't have that scenery?

Any ideas please?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi @jdxrb, for the ENGM windsock check please the hotfix list. There should be a solution linked. 

ENAT I can’t tell at the moment. Maybe same kind of error like ENGM. 

Do you still have an xml file for ULLI in the SODE\xml folder?

I've had my brain wired into networking all day, and when I saw "windsock" I immediately thought "why the heck is scenery accessing Microsoft's Windsock (networking out to the Internet)!".  it took a few seconds to bring my brain back into "airport mode" before I realized this was about an actual windsock... lol!

FSL has us all a bit jumpy I guess!  LMAO!

• Deputy Sheriffs
17 hours ago, jdxrb said:

Many thanks. ENAT and ENGM both fixed now!.

Very strange about ULLI as I cant find any files in any folders for ULLI.

Ok, ULLI is from digital design. Do you have any airport from them? Maybe they used same files for different airports but forgot to make all required changes. Then you would have to check the cfg and xml files from them.

Thanks for the reply. I do have Digital Design LOWS. I assume you mean in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE to check the simobject folder and the xml entry for LOWS which I did and cant trace any entry for ULLI. Its not an airport I have purchased in the past and then removed either. Are you thinking it would be like the above log for ENGM I showed where it had a cfg file entry for ENTC in error?

Strange one.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, jdxrb said:

Thanks for the reply. I do have Digital Design LOWS. I assume you mean in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE to check the simobject folder and the xml entry for LOWS which I did and cant trace any entry for ULLI. Its not an airport I have purchased in the past and then removed either. Are you thinking it would be like the above log for ENGM I showed where it had a cfg file entry for ENTC in error?

Strange one.

I have both ULLI and LOWS. I checked the LOWS cfg files. I found no entry for ULLI. So I don't know what's wrong on your system. If all is working, just ignore it.

• OPabst locked this topic

Archived