Piper cheyenne

pastormartin

What an outstanding aircraft, both in visual detail and flying. It is absolutely incredible! My thanks to all involved for giving us such a spectacular aircraft to fly.

I do have two questions that I haven't located the answers to yet.

1. I can't get the wipers on the IIXL to come on. The switch clicks over and then immediately resets.

2. The brakes don't seem to stop as well as they should. This may be just my own preference, not sure. I use a joystick, not pedals.

Only two small details, neither of which detracts from the joy of flying this aircraft.

JC

TCA9305

Shaun,

Thanks for the reply. I'll look forward to your answer. I set the brakes at 1 in the cfg file, and they seem a bit better, but the wipers have me baffled. Again, a great aircraft. I fly it as a charter between San Antonio Texas to Houston to Mustang Island, Texas.

JC

Hello JC,

Start the default flight at KSEA, then turnall the switches on in the Cessna, lights etc. then change to the Cheyenne IIXL,go to the co-pilot view and then right click on the wiper control, you should then see the wipers working in external and VC views.

So its right click to turn the knob right and then left click to turn the knob left.