A320 Spooling up and down at cruise

Hi All

I have the A318/319/320/321 and not the X.  I've spent quite a bit of time seeing if I could find the fix for this posted and, while I've seen others that have had the same issue, I haven't found the solution yet.  My issue is that when I get to cruise the engines spool up and down rapidly.  I've taken the cargo load to 0, so I don't think it's a weight issue.  I've found hotfixes for this for the X, but not the newer model.  Also, I found this thread:

where Joshua Che posted a new aircraft.cfg for the A320 CFM, but the link to the zip file is no longer good.  Joshua, if you're out there and can confirm this is the fix I need, could you email it to me or post again?  If it's a hotfix that's needed, any link to the right one would be most appreciated.  Many thanks in advance.

I purchased just a few months ago and it was version 1.31 that I installed.  Has there been an update to that one since?  I already have done a complete re-install as I updated my motherboard and processor the other day and did it on a clean hard drive and fresh FSX install. Also, strangely, my serial key isn't working for the hotfix v1.31 despite it being purchased via aerosoft.com.  Thanks again.

• Deputy Sheriffs

V1.31 isn't a few months old so maybe you mean v1.30. The only other reason I can think of is that you run ASN with turb settings above 40. Please make sure you have v1.31 installed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for late reply because I am busy haha!  

My computer spec:  Intel i3  530  3.3GHz  

Gigabyte GA-H55-S3H 

4GB DDR3 1500Mhz

Nvidia GTX650 2GB graphic card

Windows 10 64bit  and all driver were updated

My product cfg:

[Installer]
ProductCode=1309
ProductName=Airbus A320/A321
Version=131
ProductPage=http://www.aerosoft.com
ManualName=
ReadmeName=Readme.txt

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, FOOWINGCHI said:

[Installer]
ProductCode=1309
ProductName=Airbus A320/A321
Version=131

Do you also have the A318/A319 package installed? And if so could you post it's product.cfg file content as well, please?

In your first post you wrote that you tried "a lot of tweak". What tweaks have that been? If you modified any of the original files it is difficult a fresh installation of the bus would be needed. Please follow the instructions in the following topic for it. Run the installer of the bus as administrator (meaning right clicking the installer exe and select "run as administrator" from the menu)

14 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Do you also have the A318/A319 package installed? And if so could you post it's product.cfg file content as well, please?

In your first post you wrote that you tried "a lot of tweak". What tweaks have that been? If you modified any of the original files it is difficult a fresh installation of the bus would be needed. Please follow the instructions in the following topic for it. Run the installer of the bus as administrator (meaning right clicking the installer exe and select "run as administrator" from the menu)

15 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

I have Just own the A320/A321 (not extended ) only and just some easy tweaks

My tweaks: 

[BufferPools]
UsePools=0
RejectThreshold=98304
PoolSize=2097152

[JOBSCHEDULER]
AffinityMask=12

I want to say somethings more. 

The problems still appear after I reinstall Windows , reinstall FSX and Acceleration , reinstall Aerosoft A320/A321and 1.31 update

The above tweaks only added after reinstall Windows , reinstall FSX and Acceleration , reinstall Aerosoft A320/A321and 1.31 update

And the problems still appear

Archived