I did a review on this thing!

AcemanIce

heeeello everybody!

I know I'm a bit late to the party but I did a review on the twotter! Needless to say I absolutely adore this bird...enjoy!

note: might not be HD by the time of posting this...youtube is being not nice today

constructive criticism is of course welcome! B)

Thank you for the video and agree that this is one of the best addons you can get for Flight-Sim.

In relation to the GTN, there is a mod to have it functional in some way in the Otter, thanks to Bert Pieke. Does involve messing with the panel config, so YMMV.

Its also covered in this thread :  http://www.simforums.com/forums/problem-with-gtn-750-version-113_topic53985.html

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Hope this helps in some way with the GTN Install, all credit though to Bert :-)

Good job, and the support here with Fin is real good and   halve the battle when buying a product . I only use this  Otter, A2A,, and Real air, and fly only FS-economy with all Orbz products like yourselve  Yes the brake away power and throttle sensitivity is frustrating but it's not there  fault and its a microsoft issue and unless they build it away from FSX like the Majestic Q400 were stuck with it . There are some that have put the GTN 750 in the panel but i don't know how and use the pop up. We have a real world pilot here (Capt Crash )who pops his head in here every so often and gives his input  witch realy helps  us -he gave me the real world power settings and i'm still practicing to get them right --again nice job -i  didn't know about the livery manager.  

Archived