Doors and Fuel Issues

James Long

Hi there,

I have P3D v3 installed and the latest version v1.31 of the buses all installed ok. 

I am having a few issues however with the right MCDU - when I set things to cold and dark for example, it says main exit opening but then when I start to get things started, including the checklists and load sheets, I find the door is closed. When I then click to open it, it just flashes and the goes back to being closed. I'm therefore having some issues with the checklist start as I think the door being closed is preventing it from getting going.

At the same time I notice when trying to use the Fuel Planner, (with autoload unticked) I generate the loadsheet and it loads it ok in the sim. However I cannot board passengers (as the door won't open) and when I go to load fuel it loads the fuel for about 1 second before reverting to 100% full fuel again. The only way to adjust fuel in the buses is in the sim fuel/load pages. If I press instant load, the passengers load fine but the fuel thing remains the same. I noticed it initially when trying to use GSX but it's the same without using GSX as I have tested it.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the aircraft but it does the same thing. I am generally starting the buses in Taxi ready state to get around it and loading things through the sim menus in order to use them. 

Does anyone have any thoughts on the above? 

Many thanks

James

James,

I don't have P3D (I'm sure someone else on the team can help with that angle), so I'm going to approach this from an operational perspective.

Although it would be a little work, can you share what exactly you've done (everything) and in the exact order, up to the point where you noticed the door problem?  I'm wondering if it might be a reason the door won't open rather than it being a bug associated with P3D.

Thanks!

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply.

I load the airbus up from the load screen at the appropriate gate/airport. I then set it to cold and dark state - it says main exit opening. I then turn on the batteries and go immediately to the right MCDU to start the checklist. The checklist doesn't start because the doors aren't opening. I then go to the doors pages to try and open them and they don't and then go to the load fuel/pax menu and have those issues.

I have used the Airbuses successfully in P3D before in all versions of v2 - this is the first time I have used them in P3D v3 though.

Many thanks

James

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi James,

I am also using the Airbus in P3D and  are not able to reproduce this issue. There are some times problems with SIMCONNECT - maybe it helps to reinstall / run it again......

Regards

Rolf

Hanse,

I have tried reinstalling Simconnect before. Please advise which one I should make sure to install - incidentally, and separate to my Airbus issues, I reinstalled simconnect recently and it caused issues with EZDok which is looking for a particular version. Is the EZDok version compatible/the same as the version required by the Airbuses? Could this be the cause of issues?

Thanks for your insight as it could lead to the solution!

James

• Deputy Sheriffs

James,

the installer you will find in  : \Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar 3D v3\\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib.........

Regards,

Hanse

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived