Catalina, some Dutch help needed.

• Aerosoft

Gents, for the Catalina project we need some additional images from the panels behind the pilots. Now I am rpetty sure I can set up a photo shoot with the friends at the Aviodrome but that's 1100 KM from my house now. Is there anybody near Lelystad who knows his camera's and might help us out?

I don't live close to Lelystad but it's something like 30 minutes by train from Amsterdam for me. So if there's no one else I'd like to help you out. Can't the people from the Aviodrome make the pics for you?

• Aerosoft
I don't live close to Lelystad but it's something like 30 minutes by train from Amsterdam for me. So if there's no one else I'd like to help you out. Can't the people from the Aviodrome make the pics for you?

I rather have somebody who knows FS do it. We need the right kind of straight shots etc. But we found another good source now at http://www.seawings.co.uk/PlaneSailing%20Catgal.htm. We'll see if this is enough.

u gonna doe a CAT ???? great!!!! an amphibious version or only a float plane???

Dunno for sure but I bet a 'fib :D They started the project a long time ago, for FS9...

I bet the FSX will be good.

• Aerosoft
why dont u guys do the dutch cat???(PH-PBY) ill see if i can dig up a few photographs?? or the cat of jaques cousteau (correct me if spelled wrong)

Those two are certainly on my list, but it seems VERY hard to find images of the Cousteau one...