Nassau Issues

ChinNoobonic

Quick question on a follow up to Bob Scott post. To the Aerosoft team of the Dev. Team, what about those that purchase via other outlets. What do we do, as Simmarket still has version 1.00?

Kenny

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One correction...after checking with Jeffrey Staehli (SODE author), the blank lines in IDS_MYNN.xml aren't the issue, it's incorrect specification of the gate identifiers.  "GATE C" for example, is incorrect...should be "GATE_C" (with underscore).

Regards

Bob Scott

On 26/08/2016 at 11:39 AM, I.D.S said:

Gentleman,

just a quick update:

We've successfully implemented new techniques on two upcoming scenerys. Those techniques will be used on the Nassau files as soon as those two projects are out. 
Expect a performance boost :)

I.D.S You posted the above over 2 months ago and there is still no news on the release date. Can I remind you that since I bought this scenery back on April 16 I have been unable to fly into Nassau in Concorde without VAS problems.

When can we expect the update?

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, mr.mario said:

I have also been patiently waiting for the fix to the VAS problems with Nassau X.   I hope there is an update soon.

if you have a Facebook account you can contact them there. Search for I.D.S

Aerosoft should insist those who sell software badged with their name support their customers in this place and not on social media.

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎12 at 3:28 AM, Ray Proudfoot said:

if you have a Facebook account you can contact them there. Search for I.D.S

Aerosoft should insist those who sell software badged with their name support their customers in this place and not on social media.

I contacted them via Facebook a few months ago and go a similar response, that they are aware and working in these issue.

Regards

Kenny

8 hours ago, noto1125 said:

I contacted them via Facebook a few months ago and go a similar response, that they are aware and working in these issue.

Regards

Kenny

Pretty much the same response as I had a few months ago. Disappointing they rarely visit their official support forum and just as disappointing Aerosoft haven't responded.

A gentle kick up the backside is needed here for IDS to get Nassau fixed.

13 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

As a publisher the amount of influence you got is limited. This ball is firmly in the developer's court.

Hi Mathijs. I do find that slightly surprising given you give them your platform to sell their product.That should come with certain conditions like a reasonable response when customers post queries. They answer their Facebook posts in minutes. But for those without Facebook accounts it's difficult to engage in a dialogue.

• Aerosoft

I have notified them of this topic. I am sorry this is all we can do.

I will close this topic now because I do believe everybody has said what can be said regarding our role. While I do feel sorry we could not satisfy all customers, keeping it open would suggest the developers would change anything.  As far as I know at this moment all development on this product is closed. When something changes I will of course inform people. Should you feel the need to discuss this any further I suggest doing to to IDS.  We will of course release anything they do to alleviate this issue!

Archived